Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Little Soccer Star and Dance Diva!

Russell had his first soccer game this week. He was so enthusiastic both on and off the field. While in the game, he was focused on getting the ball. Whether it was him scoring or a teammate, he was cheering proudly. While on the sidelines, he pumped up everyone watching as he shouted, "Come on team! Take them down!" I am afraid he has probably over heard some unsportmanship remarks from Aron while watching the Detroit Lions.
Sloane began dance class this week. She was so excited to see her dance buddy, Sadie! She was ready to head to the studio a full hour before class began. She has a new teacher this year, Miss Leah, who seems absolutely wonderful with loads of energy! When I took Sloane to buy her new tap and ballet shoes, I was shocked that her feet grew 2 full sizes since last year! My little girl is growing up.

1 comment:

Liza said...

Love, love, the pics of the kiddos! Glad to see they are enjoying their activities.