Whewwww... Soooooo glad today is over!!! I think the first day of school is the most stressful every year. This year however I was not only worried for myself, but for Russell as well. Today was Russell's first day of Kindergarten! Whoo! Hoo! Aron brought Russell to school and was able to stay for the first hour to participate in a child/parent scavenger hunt. Although Russell was reluctant to let Aron leave when the parent hour concluded, he did just fine and seemed to settle in nicely. About half way through my morning, I stepped into the hallway to put something into a student backpack. From down the hall I heard, "hi Mommy." When I turned, there was Russell waving at me while he waited in line with his class. It will be so nice to have a little extra "Russell time" each day!
Russell's first day at Morgan Elementary School!
Sloane was happy to tag along with her big brother.
1 comment:
Yeah Russell! Go sit back, relax and soak it in because from here on out.....it flies! Sending Carter off to kdg tomorrow. Phew! Scott will take him! :) Hugs to you.
Post a Comment