Today was Russell's 6th birthday! When waking up this morning, the first words out of his mouth were, "I'm 6!" His wishes for today were to go to Chuck E Cheez for dinner, have a Star Wars birthday cake, and get Luke's X-Wing fighter. Well...all 3 wishes came true! Right after school we headed to dinner. This was my first trip to the famous kids' joint since I was a kid myself. We had a blast! It was just the four of us and we thoroughly enjoyed spending tokens, playing games, collecting tickets, and eating pizza! After 2 hours of fun we headed home to open presents and eat cake! I couldn't even keep track of how many times Russell shouted, "Thanks Mom and Dad! You're the best!" My young Star Wars fan was glued all evening to his new collectibles. Check out some of our fun!!!
Russell and Sloane riding the roller coaster simulator.

Who do you think had more fun? The kids or Aron? Hmmm...that's a tough one!

2 comments:
Kirsten-Happy Birthday to Russell! Your little boy is growing up. I love seeing all your pics and how much fun you have with your kiddos makes me excited for all the times I have to look forward to with Keira. Hope all is well! Love, Beth
How did that happen? He is getting so big. Wish he and Carter could "hang" together. They are into the same things these days. I have to know where you got the S.W. cake? Seriously does he ask you to read the SW books to him? I can NOT stand it. I have no clue! :) MIss you hugs!
Post a Comment