Lately we've been enjoying quiet weekends around our house. I know shortly we will be bombarded with holiday excitement and packed schedules so for now we are having fun around home with just the four of us! Here are a few pictures to share.
Russell has turned into a huge history buff! He loves listening to stories about famous historians. Over the last week, he has been reading books about the first Thanksgiving. With all the talk of pilgrims and indians, he decided that it must be hunting time! Last night while wearing his camoflauge pajamas, he added a few orange garments and was set to go. He had a question about "What kind of belts do hunters wear?" but then decided that I wasn't the one to ask. He stated, "I will ask Great Papa that question because he knows a lot about hunting." He is very anxious to be a "teenager" so he can join the men out in the woods!

2 comments:
Love the tea party, dance gear, & hunting attire. Such little darlings you have. Enjoy the quiet time. It never lasts too long. :)
I love this time of year too b/c it does slow down. I loved the pic of Sloane in the leg warmers!!!
Post a Comment