On the hunt for a tree!
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Holiday Cheer!
Thanksgiving is over which means only one thing in our family... TIME TO DECORATE! We spent Saturday morning doing yardwork, Saturday afternoon doing house cleaning, and then Saturday evening we went out on the hunt for the best Christmas tree we could find! Once we made it home with our tree, we turned on Christmas carols and began decorating. Aron and I allowed the kids to stay up until 10:00 p.m. (which is very unusual in our house) and they loved every minute of it. Neither would quit until every last ornament was on the tree. What a fun night! Today we decided to beat the weekend crowds and headed to the Bass Pro Shop to visit Santa Claus. We absolutely LOVE the Santa Land at Bass Pro!!! Besides visiting with Santa, they have tons of games and crafts for the kids including an indoor snowball fight arena! I wish I had more pictures, but I forgot my camera and had to rely on my phone. Luckily Bass Pro lets you walk away with LOTS of free pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment