Friday - Russell has been a HUGE fan of The Wiggles since he was 17 months old. I would turn on the show in hopes of entertaining Russell while I was trying to comfort Sloane (my colicky infant). Anyway, I promised Russell that this would be the summer that he would FINALLY see The Wiggles live! So Friday night was date night for Russell and me at the Palace of Auburn Hills. We had so much fun!!! He had huge eyes the entire time and was such a gentleman remembering all his manners. He saw Anthony (blue Wiggle) up close and even touched Captain Feathersword!
Saturday - I have no pictures of this day, but we were busy, busy, busy!!! We started our day by visiting the local dance studio for their open house and to sign Sloane up for her first ballet and tap classes!!! She was so excited to see the dance room and meet her teacher, Ms. Amanda. I am equally thrilled with her decision to take dance considering I also began taking lessons at age 3! I can't wait to see her in tights, ballet slippers, and a leotard! After the dance open house we headed to Barnes and Noble for book shopping (thanks to my mom)! Then off for haircuts!!!
Sunday - This day began with a breakfast play date at Steve and Heidi's house. We all wanted to get our hands on Baby Stella!!! Russell was the one who did NOT want to put her down. It was so cute! He absolutely loved holding her. Sloane kept busy playing with Luke. We are so thrilled for Heidi and Steve. What a beautiful family they have!

After leaving Heidi and Steve's, we headed home for lunch and nap time. Upon awakening from nap, we headed down to the park for our annual neighborhood picnic. It was hot, hot, hot! Sloane ate 3 slices of watermelon back-to-back. After a lot of fun eating and playing, a surprise rain shower got us SOAKED from head to toe! The rain felt so good on our hot skin!
No comments:
Post a Comment