Sunday, August 15, 2010

Closing Up the Cottage

I headed up to our family cottage on Wednesday with the kids to help my dad close it up for the season. The weather was hot, Hot, HOT!!! I only wore two things: pajamas or a swim suit! The kids were in the water more than they were out! We were spoiled by yummy dinners with my Grandma and Aunts along with a fabulous fish fry at our friends' the Toaz's! The kids, my dad, and myself were missing my mom terribly, but we were sure to take in all of her favorite things about the lake. We filled our days with final boat rides, final swims, and final sunsets of summer 2010!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook

Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Free scrapbook design made with Smilebox

1 comment:

Liza said...

Noooooo! It can't be, can it????? We are equally as devasted that the luxury of time and seizing beautiful days to do WHATever are coming to a close. I Hope you enjoyed it and can fit a little more fun into our last few weeks off. Miss you.