Sloane enjoyed her first caramel apple from Papa.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
It's a Busy Time of Year!
Before heading back to school on September 7th, we headed north to spend Labor Day weekend with my family. The kids enjoyed every minute of fun with all their relatives and are already asking to go back! On Tuesday, 3 out of 4 of us headed back to school. Both Russell and Sloane are loving their new classrooms. I too am enjoying my new classroom, in a new school, with a new group of students!!! This time of year is always so exciting as well as stressful with all the business of settling into a new routine. After a busy week, I was able to relax a bit with 12 of my girlfriends in Saugatuck, Mi. We rented a house this year for our annual Girls' Weekend. AC took the kids to see his mom in St. Joseph, where they were spoiled endlessly! Every day I thank God for all the blessings I have...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment