Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Week of Firsts

This week Russell and Sloane began their new classes of choice. On Wednesday, Sloane had her first dance class. She participates in tap and ballet. Upon arrival, she saw that a friend of hers from school was also in the class so she was super excited. She loved every minute of class and was skipping with joy when we left. On Saturday, Russell began karate class. He is in a class with only 5 other children. He had fun learning two types of punches and playing the game Tiger, Dragon, Pinata. He did well standing at attention and following the instructors directions. Russell took karate class very seriously! I am anxious to see how the remainder of classes unfold. I love watching their excitement when learning new things.
Sloane ready for dance class! Hopefully I will have karate pictures soon. I forgot my camera on Saturday.

No comments: