Sloane making her way through the ropes course.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
A Fun Adventure at Jungle Java!
Jungle Java...Whoever thought up this place must be one intelligent PARENT!!! A coffee shop and children's indoor jungle gym in one?!?! What could be better for parents of children with some major spring fever?!?! We packed up the kids this morning and headed to this new place of adventure. Upon entrance, the kids whipped off their shoes while Aron grabbed a coffee and I a diet coke. We met some friends there so as the adults sat down to sip the caffeinated beverage of choice, the children ran ahead ready to jump, slide, wiggle, and play! What a blast! Check out the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brilliant invention! Why didn't we think of that? Hope you had fun in GR. Sorry I didn't connect we were out of town for the day and I celebrated a friends bday at night. Let's connect soon.
Post a Comment