Thursday, March 18, 2010

Girls' Day Out

I have been a bit delayed in blogging and forgetful in remembering my camera. I wish I had a picture of special moments that took place last weekend. Saturday was dark, gloomy, and rainy, but we didn't let that stop us from having fun! After clocking in 11.4 miles of running, I took Sloane out for our first mommy/daughter day at the movies. Sloane's new love, Strawberry Shortcake, was playing at the Emagine theatre for $3 so we headed there for the Saturday morning showing. We purchased popcorn and snuck a juice box in my purse. It was 60 minutes of pure girly, flirty, fun!!! Sloane was in awe. When we drove away from the theatre, she announced, "Mommy, I want to go back there someday because I like it!" We then headed to the "sandwich shop" (AKA Subway) for a special lunch and met Aron and Russell at soccer. I look forward to more mommy/daughter dates!!!

No comments: