It has been a low key week for us. Aron headed to Battle Creek today to watch his old wrestling team at State Finals. Unfortunately they lost, but he enjoyed supporting the team and seeing his old coach. Now he is off on an annual "guys night" with some TKE alumni. I started the day with a 9 mile run at 7:45 a.m. It was GREAT! I know, I know, it sounds crazy, but it really is a great way to start the day. We spent the afternoon at soccer where Russell scored a goal!!! Yeah Russell!!! He is becoming very focused and is doing great with practice drills. His face lights up when he hears me shouting "GO RUSSELL!" Now, I am just hoping spring arrives soon. I am anxious for sunny skies and park visits!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
A PICTURE TO MAKE YOU SMILE!
Sloane came home the other day and wanted to dress up like Cinderella. She only kept the dress on for about 2 minutes and then decided to make her own princess dress using her boa. When looking at this picture, I can't help but smile!!! I love the innocence, imagination, and pure joy she shows!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sloane is precious. She and Elle could spend hours dressing up. How much fun do we have with our girls? Congrats on the long run! I did my first 10 a couple weeks ago, last weekend was 2 5s and I did 7 yesterday. I should get out and run a few tonight since it is mild. Trying to catch up on my blogging. We have to get the kids together soon. Carter and Russel could play soccer while the girls dress up.
Post a Comment