Monday=Picnic at the park and lots of water fun in the backyard.

Tuesday = Day at the zoo to check out the new dinosaur exhibit. Besides seeing the enormous, life sized models that move, make noises, and spit, the kids were also able to be palaeontologists and dig for dinosaur fossils. It was AWESOME!



Wednesday = A visit with Clifford at the local shopping mall. The kids brought dog treats to give to Clifford, but Russell did not understand why Clifford didn't eat them right away. I tried to explain that Clifford wanted to take them home to show Emily Elizabeth :-)
Thursday = Sloane is stung by bee, Mac rolls in something disgusting, kids fighting, me pulling out my hair, NO pictures...Friday = We woke up to rain so we headed to Bounce U for some jumping fun!


Saturday = I took Russell to see the movie Up along with his buddy Antonio. The boys had a great time and sat through the entire show. One of the main characters was named Russell so the boys thought that was cool! Aron took Sloane shopping to Costco where they both enjoyed a lot of free samples :-) I forgot my camera so no pictures.Sunday = Father's Day and Aron and my 6-year anniversary!!! The weather was gorgeous so we played outside ALL day! The kids helped Aron with some yard work and then soaked their feet in the pool with me. We ended the day grilling delicious steaks and corn on the cob. I can not feel more happier than I am right now thinking back over the last six, amazing years!!! I am truly blessed!!!


1 comment:
You sure packed a lot of fun into your week. I am sad for you that you have to come to GR this week for grad classes. I have shipped my kiddos to my parents so I can have a HIGHLY productive day of writing chapter 2. It is my SERIOUS goal to get this *&^*! project done early. Good luck. If it ever works out for a day that you want to drop the kids off here while you are in class, we'd LOVE to entertain them.
Post a Comment