On Tuesday, I took the kids to the same splash park that we frequented last summer. They quickly were running around getting soaked and I enjoyed the refreshing spray as well considering the high temperatures we had here!


On Saturday, we went as a family to the local Farmer's Market and then hit the library for some fun and reading. Afterward we needed to make a quick stop at Best Buy where Aron and the kids had fun playing Rock Star! I was thankful to have my camera stashed in my purse to catch these funny shots!
"Junior Geek Squad"

Future Rock Stars! 
Dress-up is a regular activity in our home. This week, Sloane enjoyed putting on her rain gear (given to her by Aunt Karen and Uncle Dave) while Russell used great imagination with a knight's helmet and shield! He likes to slay dragon's and protect the princess in his castle :-)
My little fairy princess is ready to splash in the rain.
Sir Russell brave and strong!
1 comment:
Love the pics Kirsten! Looks like you guys are having a good summer too!! :)
Post a Comment