Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Little Bob the Builder!




This week Russell has really been into his tools. He has had his tool belt on from morning to night, inside and outside!!! While the kids were napping today, Aron decided to sand and stain the back porch. When Russell woke up, he had to check out what daddy was doing and was quick to say, "I help daddy fix the porch". Well, the funny part was that Aron had his shirt off and before Russell would go outside to help daddy, he insisted that I take off his shirt. I obliged and sent my little builder out to help. Before I could turn away to grab my camera, Russell was yelling that he needed his tools and to not forget his drill. I laughed so hard and could not believe how grown up he seemed. These pictures are just too adorable!!!

No comments: