Today Aron and I took the kids to the Michigan State Fair. We went with our neighbors Jorge, Jen, Antonio, and Alejandro. Antonio is only 4 days older than Russell, so they have become BEST friends!!! Russell even refers to Antonio as "my Tonio." We had a wonderful time petting animals, eating fair food, riding the ferris wheel, and watching a magician. By the end of our visit, Sloane fell asleep in the stroller and Russell crashed in the car on our way home. Aron and I enjoyed reminiscing about childhood visits to local fair grounds (and Aron especially enjoyed the corn dog and cheese fries)! I used to love the fair rides, but after riding on the ferris wheel with Russell, I have decided I might pass on rides from now on. It seemed much more dangerous then it did as a child :-) Russell on the other hand was fearless. However, he did cry because he did NOT want me to ride with him. He kept insisting that he could ride alone with Antonio. We will definitely be making the Michigan State Fair a family tradition from now on. It was a fun day!!!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so impressed you are blogging the week before school starts. I need to find sometime to do so. I am behind. I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday in advance! Hope you find time to relax and reflect on all your blessings.
Loooks like you and the kids are having so much fun! Will talk soon. Miss you
Post a Comment