Whew! I am finally finding a few minutes to catch my breath! We have been back to school for 4 weeks and it has been CRAZY!!! I fully admit that as a family we are waaaaayyyy over scheduled. I never thought I would turn into this crazy working mom that flies constantly from one activity to the next, but here I am caught right in the middle of a whirlwind. My saving grace is knowing that it is only for 8 weeks. The end of October means the end of several activities. For the time being, I am trying to keep my sense of humor and enjoy these special moments as a mom. Here are some pictures to capture our wild fall.
| Russell earned his orange belt in August and will soon be earning his purple belt. He continues to love karate. It offers him discipline and confidence. Master Jose is A-MAZ-ING! |
| The Pirates reunited in August for the fall soccer season. The boys have shown tremendous growth. I find myself getting nervous during games due to the added intensity this season has brought. |
| Sloane is back at Juliana's Dance Academy participating this year in tap and jazz. She has moved up to a "big girl" class and is enjoying the added challenges. |
| While Russell learns the rules of football, Sloane is learning some peppy cheers. I was a little weary of this, but she can not get enough! She wears her uniform ALL day! |
| The best part... Sloane cheers for Russell's team. Too cute! Reminds me of high school when I cheered for my brother. |
| Sloane continues to take gymnastics and loves learning the sport that captured our hearts during the summer Olympics. |
| With school filling up our days, we no longer have time to nap during the week. Our drives home from school often look like this. This is one plus for our 35 minute commute. |

No comments:
Post a Comment