Whewww! Can you say busy!?!? I love spring... the weather, the activities, the fresh air... however, I can barely keep up with all that is going on. After being a bit delayed in blogging, I thought I better post a few pictures from our fun race weekend in Nashville.
We headed downtown Nashville to pick up our race packets and enjoyed the weather while eating outside at Rippy's Bar and Grill! What a great view of Broadway!
 |
Saturday Morning. The race is over!!! Aron passed me at mile 8 and I never caught back up. He finished just under 2 hours while I was just over 2 hours. Not my best race, but fun! We both felt great and enjoyed being together.
|
 |
Gregg, Aron, and I post race! The guys enjoyed a free beer and then we headed off for massages! Nice!!!
|
 |
We had a great final night our on the town. Delicious food and awesome bands! I hated to leave.
|
3 comments:
So proud of you! You look amazing as ever! MIss you tons. Let's put something on the books for getting together this summer.
You are a hot mama!!
Excellent job you two! Kirsten, you ran a half marathon in just over 2 hours, that's fantastic! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment