Father's Day at home. We celebrated with Aron's dad and his wife Bev. Bev brought the kids a fun project to work on - make your own princess crown and sports visor!
Sunday, June 26, 2011
We Love Summer Vacation!!!
We just finished our first week of summer vacation and we are loving every minute!!! We are staying very busy and enjoying visiting with family and friends. A weeks' worth of pictures below!

We had a fun play date with my best friend, Heidi and her children, Luke and Stella. We began at the splash park, followed by time at the playground and a picnic at Heidi's house. Heidi and I were actually able to get all 4 kids to nap at the same time, so we enjoyed sitting in the sun and having a glass of wine together!




We had a lot of rainy weather throughout the week so we had to get busy in the kitchen to help pass the time. The kids' first choice - cookie making! We tried a new sugar cookie recipe that turned out great. So great that I decided to make another batch which I decorated for the 4th of July. I will post those pictures another time. Aron thinks I should go into business :-)

Lake Michigan!!! We headed west this weekend for a visit to St. Joe to see Aron's Mom and Uncle Dave. We LOVE the beach!!! We had a fabulous two days in the sun and all came home with suntans/burns to show it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment