Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Weekend 2011

We have had a relaxing Memorial Weekend with both family and friends. We headed north to my brother's home on Saturday where we spent two days enjoying family time. It was great to be surrounded by the ones I love. As I smiled and laughed, I also held back tears as I thought of Mom and how much I wanted her there with us. I know however that she was there enjoying the view and laughing with us - she probably really chuckled when Katie backed the car into the same tree she did! We came home to Royal Oak last night and woke up this morning ready for more FUN! We hit the annual parade at 9 a.m. followed by a picnic with friends. The weather looks like it has finally made a turn for the better so hopefully we will be enjoying a lot more picnics in the days to come!!!










Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free photo slideshow

1 comment:

Liza said...

Looks like lots of fun! I love how happy the kids are in the water. To entertain this summer all we have to do is.....add water! :) Just a couple more weeks and we'll be set to enjoy a fun filled summer! Miss you.