Sloane enjoyed being part of the "girls only" party.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Wedding Bells Are Ringing
Yesterday I had the honor of hosting a bridal shower for my soon-to-be sister-in-law, Kelly! This day was scheduled and coordinated originally by my mom. Mom picked the date, booked the location, chose the menu, and made the guest list. In February, I took over the planning. I sent out invitations, made the favors, ordered a cake, and put together a traditional silly shower game. Most of you know that this type of planning is right up my alley! However, this time things were different. I didn't have Mom. She of course insisted that the "show must go on" and so it did, beautifully. Although she wasn't there physically, we all felt her presence. We had a wonderful afternoon celebrating the love between my big brother Keith and his beloved Kelly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment