Monday, April 18, 2011
Musical Celebrations
Over the last week both Russell and Sloane have had Easter musicals at their school. Sloane's was Thursday night. She was quite adorable and enjoyed having the crowd clap after each song. Russell's performance was tonight. He was front and center! It is so hard for me to believe how much he has changed since his first Easter musical two years ago. At that show, he never opened his lips and became teary eyed when he saw me. Tonight he was a true performer, remembering every word and hand motion. Aron and I feel so blessed for Grace Christian Learning Center! To have our children so well taken care of and being taught the lessons of God is truly a wonderful gift!!! The other day when Russell was talking about all that he wanted in his Easter basket, I thought "Oh, boy! It's time to have a talk." So I sat him down on his bed and told him we needed to discuss the "real meaning of Easter." He replied, "Mom, I know. Jesus died on the cross for our sins and rose from the dead so we could all be together in Heaven one day." Sloane added, "Mommy, I love Jesus." My heart melted! They do understand! Enjoy the following pictures celebrating Jesus' most wonderful gift! 




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment