![]() |
| Personalize a free photo slideshow |
Monday, May 31, 2010
Memorial Weekend
Our Memorial weekend has definitely been memorable! We spent two days at my brother's home near West Branch. A lot of family came to enjoy fun in the sun while eating, playing, and relaxing. We ended our long weekend at home in Royal Oak enjoying the annual Memorial Day parade with our neighbors. I know it's not technically summer yet, but it sure does feel like it!!! I thought about signing the kids up for swim lessons this summer, but I think at this rate they might be ready to TEACH the lessons!!! They are turning into fish!!! We sure are excited about our summer plans...trips to Lake Michigan + travels to the Upper Peninsula = FUN! FUN! FUN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So precious! I can't believe how big they are getting. Looks like they are both daredevils! You are so good about your blogging. Miss you. Running much??
Post a Comment