Shop Til You Drop!
Monday, March 30, 2009
A Day of Shopping
Every year the men in my family take a day trip to Dundee, MI to visit the outdoor store Cabela's. My mom and I take advantage of this day without the men by meeting in Birch Run to do a little retail therapy of our own at the outlet mall. Last year was Russell and Sloane's first time joining in on the fun. Russell hangs with the men looking at hunting and fishing gear while Sloane learns the ropes of finding the best deals in town! Sloane proved to be a born shopper. At noon I asked her if she wanted to keep shopping or eat lunch. She quickly and loudly announced, "SHOP!" She picked out water bottles for her and Russell and especially enjoyed finding new shoes. At almost two-years-old, this little girl already has an obsession with shoes! When I pick her up from daycare, she often has another child's shoes on. When shopping, she squeals with delight, "shoes, shoes" as soon as she sees a pair. Grammy spoiled her a bit this weekend by letting her choose two new pairs: white sandals with colorful flowers and sparkly pink tennis shoes. What can I say...girls will be girls!!!
Shop Til You Drop!
Shop Til You Drop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment