On Saturday, we decided to take the kids to the mall. Russell has been asking for a belt. For the last week he has worn one of Aron's belts wrapped two times around his little waist. After making our single purchase, we headed to the children's play area. Sloane was a hoot to watch! Her little feet were in constant motion the entire time! I was delighted with how both children behaved. After our library incident last week, I was a bit nervous to take them out. They were gentle, patient, and cooperative with the gobs of other children playing, and they did not argue with me when it was time to go! Whew, maybe I am doing something right?!?!
I am thrilled that March is here. In like a lion, out like a lamb...right? Let's pray that lamb part will get here soon!!!
Playing baby dolls with Grammy Carlson.

I have to brag about my great find! I stopped into a second hand children's store and found this awesome pirate ship for $8.99! Russell has wanted one for a long time. I intended on putting it away for another time, but that little smarty pants found it!!! He LOVES it!!! In this picture, he is "fixing" it :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment