For those of you who have known me for awhile, probably remember my childhood best friends Cherri, Heather, and Heaven and our tween love for The New Kids On The Block!!! 19 years ago Cherri, Heather, and I (along with some other friends) went to the New Kids concert at the Palace. We were 13-years-old and screamed our longs out while watching the concert from the nose bleed section. Well...this August Cherri called me and said that she had free concert tickets to see NKOTB in October. Even better, they were box seats. So...after not having our foursome together in over 5 years, we met up and enjoyed a night with our favorite boy band! What an absolute BLAST!!! I had forgotten my camera, but thankfully Cherri had hers and forwarded me photos she took. Time sure flies. I love these girls!!!
Heaven, Heather, Myself, and Cherri
1 comment:
How awesome! So glad you had the chance to do something fun..that's not 'mom related'.
Post a Comment