We have had a nice weekend at home. Russell and Sloane had fun just hanging with one another and Aron and I each managed to get away with friends for a little time. I got out Saturday evening to enjoy time with some girlfriends and Aron went with some of his buddies to the Lion's game today. Here are a few pictures that I took throughout the weekend.

Friday night, Russell wanted to go swimming... So we filled the tub, pulled out his swimming trunks, and he added the goggles. Too cute!!! What is next with this one???

Sloane is really into the potty (more so than her older brother)! I found her this morning pulling off her pajamas,
followed by her diaper, and then she proceeded to carry the potty to every room in the house and sit on it. Here she is in the family room thinking she is pretty hot stuff! I have my hands full with this little girl! I swear she is going to be accident free before Russell!!!

Last night, I decided to try a bubble bath. I was planning on having one child in at a time beginning with Sloane, but once Russell caught sight of the bubbles, he had his clothes off and was diving in faster than I could grab a towel to protect myself from the spraying water.

Here Russell is rocking out with the Imagination Movers on Disney Channel!
1 comment:
what little characters your kids are! I just love it! I think I have that same exact picture of Carter in the tub (minus the trunks!HOpe all is well. Miss you much!
Post a Comment