Sunday, November 16, 2008

The First Snow

When I took the kids out today the snow was falling, but it was not yet sticking. Well, by this evening it was sticking!!! After repeatedly hearing Russell say, "I want to play in the snow, I want to play in the snow, I want to play in the snow..." Aron decided to take him out. He LOVED it!!! Both Russell and Mac were rolling around and running everywhere! Sloane and I opted to stay inside and finish our soup dinner. I have yet to buy Sloane snow pants. I suppose I better do that soon because she does not like to be left behind!
Ready to go!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...this is FUN!!!

Attempting to make a snow angel.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Wow! You guys really got a lot of snow! We only had a dusting! I am sure the kids loved it! Gavyn cannot wait to put his boots and snow pants on!

Liza said...

You are such a great mom for all the fun stuff you do with your kids. Did you ever think that staying in on a Saturday could be so much fun?? THose are some of my most favorite memories with the kids. Love the new pictures. Thanks for keeping us updated!