Saturday, November 30, 2013

October in a Nutshell

Technical problems have put me waaaaayyyy behind in blogging so October will be told in pictures...

I posted about Russell playing soccer in September, but wanted to post some pictures of Sloane as well.  Both kids had terrific seasons and look forward to playing again in the spring.
Here's a shot of Sloane playing goalie.  She loves defense positions.
Team Purpliscious after their last game.  Sweetest group of girls I've ever met!
I love this picture of Russell with his Coach :-)  The Pirates finished strong with only one loss in the season.
This picture is NOT that great, but we may never run another marathon together.  Very memorable weekend.
Chicago Marathon with AC and Gregg.  Fun city!
Russell and AC watched the Tigers in action during play-offs.
Halloween - The Lone Ranger
And Princess Sloane
We can't forget pumpkin carving.
Scooping out the guts.
Finished Products!
Well, that was October!  Wish I had time to add more details.  It was an extremely busy month and we loved every minute of it!

No comments: