Two weeks ago, we had the wonderful opportunity to participate in my little cousin's wedding. We spent the weekend at the beautiful Tullymore Golf Resort where we watched two of our favorite people exchange wedding vows. Sloane was flower girl and Russell the ring bearer. When first asked if he would be a part of the wedding, Russell said, "on one condition." This condition was to be able to dress in a dinner suit similar to the one Indiana Jones wore. This wish was not only granted, but when walking down the isle, the string quartet played the Indiana Jones theme song. Needless to say, the kids had an absolute blast the entire weekend! Sloane was treated like a true princess and both were spoiled endlessly. At nearly midnight (in true Cinderella fashion), Sloane asked to go to bed. She said, "I want to stay, but I'm just so tired. This day was so much more than I expected. I loved it!" Well, we all LOVED it! Congratulations Travis and Ellie!!!
 |
| Our little princess. |
 |
| Our little Indie! |
 |
| The pretty ladies all set to go. |
 |
| Sloane and cousin Katie. Katie was Russell's age when she was in our wedding. Time flies!!! |
 |
| Waiting patiently during the ceremony. |
 |
| Just one of the gorgeous photos taken. |
 |
| Look at these guys! I love this photo!!! |
 |
| My loves... |
No comments:
Post a Comment