Wednesday, July 31, 2013

4th of July Fun

We were so blessed this year with family and friends to celebrate Independence Day!  I think we ended up with 24 people hanging out for the weekend at the cottage.  And...  if you've seen our cottage, you're probably wondering where everyone was!  Let's just say, we were creative!  Just like my mom loved the 4th of July, so do I!!!  I enjoyed every crazy minute!  One of the best parts for Aron and I was having our good friends Steve, Heidi, and their children join us for the long weekend.  Our kids get along wonderfully.  Russell loves being "in charge" as the oldest.  So many wonderful moments.
4th of July parade.  These kids were some serious candy grabbers!
Cute girls!
Back at the lake and ready for a WATER FIGHT!!!
Making mud pies on the dock.
Backyard football game.  Uncle Keith coaching his team.
Swing and suckers.
Besties!!!  I love this girl!
Getting ready for fireworks.  Russell with his pet salamander (Russell Junior).
Let the show begin!!!

No comments: