Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sloane's Graduation Day

Wednesday was a bitter sweet evening for us.  Sloane had her pre-k graduation.  It was wonderful to see her celebrating such a marvelous achievement... especially since she's been announcing to everyone for the last two weeks that "I am still in pre-k, but after I graduate I will be in kindergarten!"  She was thrilled to sing and show off at this fun event.  I arrived two hours early in order to get front row seats and it was worth every minute of waiting!  After the children performed and received their diplomas, a slide show was presented with pictures portraying each child from birth to present.  I had to dry my eyes as the sweet memories flashed before us.  As we drove home afterward, Russell and Sloane chatted endlessly while I cried quietly thinking that time most definitely goes too fast!
So excited for her BIG night!
Singing "There ain't no mountain high enough!"
Flowers from Mommy and Daddy.
Sloane and Sadie - Besties!

No comments: