Monday, June 25, 2012

Beach Break

Summer is here and we are LOVING it!!!  The kids and I have been busy enjoying every minute of summer vacation.  I wake by 5:45 in order to get my morning run done before the heat hits and the kids are up.  I get back just in time to say goodbye to Aron and hello to Matt Lauer!  This is a luxury since during the school year I am out the door for work before The Today Show even begins.  Both Russell and Sloane are currently enrolled in a two-week swim program with lessons every morning.  They completed their first week successfully and were back in the pool this morning ready to go!  I love watching them in the water.  We also spent a day at the zoo with Sloane's pre-k class.  This was one of our hotter 95+ degree days so we took full advantage of the indoor exhibits with air conditioning as well as the outdoor cooling stations.  This past weekend we headed to west Michigan as soon as Aron finished up his work week.  We filled up every last weekend minute with fun, family, and friends!  I put together a slide show to show off our weekend Beach Break.  Next week we will be heading north for a few weeks of rest and relaxation in our beautiful Upper Peninsula.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own scrapbooking design

2 comments:

Liza said...

So cute! Summer is the best! Stay cool in all the heat! I think of you everytime I lace up my shoes, girl! Love & miss ya!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! What great summer memories!