Saturday, March 3, 2012

Tumble, Jump, Chop, and Kick!

Both Russell and Sloane are staying busy these days with their extracurricular activities! Russell began karate a couple of months ago and enjoys going 2-3 times a week. I am extremely impressed with the owners and instructors of TDS Family Martial Arts! Russell has learned so much including Korean vocabulary, muscle coordination, and self-discipline. Most importantly, he LOVES it!!! Sloane continues to enjoy dance class once a week and beginning today she has added gymnastics onto her list of activities. After a month of begging Aron and I to sign her up for gymnastics class, we finally caved and agreed to an 8-week session at Troy Gymnastics. Needless to say... she LOVED every minute of tumbling, balancing, jumping, and swinging! As tiring as it can be shuffling around to all these extra activities, I am loving every minute of it! Watching them have fun is such a reward! Luckily I am still able to squeeze my runs in! I have also convinced Aron to join me in running the Nashville half-marathon in April!!! So...we are in full training mode at our house. Now, if spring would arrive everything would be perfect!
My Gymnast!
Ready, Set, Hi Ya!

No comments: