The following quote is less about running than it sounds and more about personal challenges I have had to overcome throughout the past 12 months. It's not so much about the pain in my lungs, but the pain in my heart.
Monday, March 12, 2012
A Busy Spring Ahead - A Post About ME!
Well, it is that time of year...TRAINING time!!! I've got my new shoes broken in, training schedule planned out, and a new goal! The goal being 2 medals! Yep, TWO! How? I have made the decision to run two spring half marathons just 3 weeks apart. The first will be in April when Aron and I head back to Nashville for the Country Music 1/2 marathon. The best part about this race is that Aron will be joining myself and his best friend, Gregg in running it. This will be Aron's first 1/2 marathon and I am so excited for him!!! Then, 3 weeks later I will be flying to Myrtle Beach and joining two of my best gal pals, Maria and Sarah, in running the Diva 1/2 marathon! I could not resist the idea of running along the ocean in a girl only event that serves you roses and champagne at the finish line! Could it get any better than that? I am super excited for these challenges and am anxious to get into prime running shape over the next two months. I won't be raising money for these races - but don't worry - come summer time I will be back with Team DetermiNation raising money for the American Cancer Society as I train for my 2nd FULL marathon! Yes-sir-eee... I am doing it again!!!
The following quote is less about running than it sounds and more about personal challenges I have had to overcome throughout the past 12 months. It's not so much about the pain in my lungs, but the pain in my heart.
The following quote is less about running than it sounds and more about personal challenges I have had to overcome throughout the past 12 months. It's not so much about the pain in my lungs, but the pain in my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So proud of you---both! Keep up the hard work. You AMAZE me!
Post a Comment