Not a lot of snow, but more then we've had in Royal Oak and just enough to have some fun in!
Sunday, February 5, 2012
Happy Birthday Dad!
The kids and I ventured north this weekend to see my dad on his birthday. It was a relaxing weekend for me - thank you Dad for letting me sleep in - and a fun weekend for the kids. They both enjoyed play time in the snow including sledding and slipping on the ice. Russell had tons of fun playing with Keith's old Transformers and Star Wars toys. Sloane always enjoys playing with my old Strawberry Shortcake dolls and now we have found my Barbie Dolls! I am amazed at how many things Mom had saved from Keith and my early years.

The kids received bath paints last Christmas and I had stashed them away and left them at my parents'. Sloane was thrilled when she found them this weekend! Russell couldn't resist but get involved with the messy stuff. What a hoot! I laughed so hard watching them have fun in the tub.


After bath time, Sloane was ready for cuddle time with Papa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment