Sunday, January 22, 2012

Splish Splash What a Fun Birthday Bash!!!

Despite the cloudy, cold, and snowy weather outside, the kids and I enjoyed a day of fun in the water! Our good friends, Zeke and Casey, turned 6 today and invited us to a birthday celebration at the Warren Community Center. What a blast - and hidden treasure - how did I not know about this place?!?! After pizza and cake we headed into the splash zone for some wild water adventures and even a little relaxation in the lazy river. It took approximately 5 seconds for Russell and Sloane to get soaked from head to toe! They were in the water for nearly 2 straight hours. Do I need to even say how tired they are now? Both are currently crashed out for a Sunday afternoon nap. I may be heading that way myself when I finish this post.

This is my kind of shower!
Who can get the most wet?
Slip and SLIDE!!!
Water dancing.
Zeke and Russell get ready to blast us!
The fun never stops!
Sloane and Casey - all tired out and ready for a cuddle.

No comments: