Saturday, February 26, 2011

Spring! Are you out there? Please? Somewhere?

I can not believe the amount of snow that has landed upon us in Royal Oak this year!!! There is more snow here than at my parents' home (which is normally unheard of)! Although I am never all that fond of the fluffy white stuff, Russell and Sloane are having the ultimate play time adventures outside! I hope they never forget this winter, because they may never experience another one like it! Thankfully Aron had his casts removed a week ago because with me out-of-town, he has been our main shoveler and snow fort builder. Our backyard is truly a winter land amusement park with a snow hide-out complete with 3 tunnels and slides!

Aron, Russell, and Sloane all took part in the construction.
Sloane loved tunneling through the snow. Mac was typically right behind her.
Russell enjoyed digging, climbing, and jumping!

No comments: