Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Venetian Festival + Sunny Skies + Cool Cousins = Undeniable Fun!

We spent the past weekend with Aron's family in St. Joseph enjoying the annual Venetian Festival. I took part in the 10k race along Lake Michigan, the kids enjoyed a ride on the carousel, and we all enjoyed a lot of fun on the beach with family. Cousins from Milwaukee, WI and Naples, FL were in town so the kids were spoiled with lots of attention!


One of Sloane's favorite activities is rock collecting. Every time we go to the beach she insists on filling buckets with rocks. This time she even convinced us to bring a bucket of rocks home!
Russell was geared up for squirt gun fights with his cousin Jake! Jake and Russell
Addie and Sloane

1 comment:

Liza said...

Looks like fun. I want to see pics from the run. So proud of you. You are so diligent. Isn't this the best summer EVER???? Sure beats doing that thesis, however, I miss seeing/talking to you. Love ya!