Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring Break Fun!

This week has been so much FUN!!! I had the week off for spring break so we took the opportunity to have a LOT of family time. We went to the zoo, had play dates with friends, visited the bounce house, went out to eat, played at the park, made cupcakes and cookies, watched movies, and so, so, so, much more!!! One of our biggest adventures was at Royal Oak's Beaumont Hospital. Aron had to under go nose surgery to alleviate some sinus problems, so the kids and I took him. What fun it was to explore such a BIG place! Russell and Sloane did not believe me when I told them they had both been there before. The elevator was a hit, but the most fun they had was in the hospital cafeteria. Maybe our next playdate will be there :-) Back to work Monday and only 10 more weeks until summer vacation! Whoo - hoo!!!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Spring Break Fun!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free digital slideshow

No comments: