I have 27 more days until race day on May 8th! I am getting extremely pumped about running my first 25K. I am also getting nervous!!! I ran 15 miles yesterday morning and felt pretty good. The last few miles were tiring, but thankfully my running partner (and friend), Leigh, kept me going! I don't know how people run long distances alone?!?! I joke that I should have a t-shirt made for her with the word "COACH" on the back. I could never get through my Saturday morning runs without her! With race day nearing, I am hoping my muscles and joints remain uninjured and my shoes intact!
These shoes are made for running.
And that's just what they'll do.
One of these days these shoes are gonna run right after you!
Pray for me May 8th!!!
1 comment:
You rock! I ran 10 1/2 Saturday and hope to do 12 sometime this week. Looking forward to it. Wish you were here to be my running partner!
Post a Comment