On Saturday, Aron and I decided to take the kids downtown St. Jo to visit with Santa and check out the gorgeous light display along the bluff of Lake Michigan. We ended up meeting up with an old friend of Aron's and having dinner with his family. Our kids got along great and we all had fun eating pizza and catching up! We are back home now...tired, cranky, and NOT ready for Monday!!! 7 more school days until Christmas Break! Yeah!!!
The Grinch was downtown St. Jo!
So was Elvis!!!
Knock, knock, Santa! Can we come in?
Have you been a good little boy this year?
How about you? Have you been a good girl?
Frosty lives on!!!
1 comment:
Been so busy Kirsten, have not been to the blog world in some time, so I looked through some of the posts! I am so sorry for your and Aron's family's loss! I will pray for healing! I love the oatmeal story! The kids are so precious! and growing so fast! I love all of the pics! I hope that you guys have a wonderful holiday season and a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment