I had the most glorious weekend! I awoke Saturday morning refreshed, full of energy, and ready for a day of SHOPPING!!! It was wonderful! I met three of my most fabulous GR friends at the outlet mall in Birch Run. We were so excited to be shopping without our kids (or husbands) nagging us to hurry up. We casually took our time fighting the crowds and sales. It was one of the BEST days I have had! To make the day even more wonderful, I left Birch Run and drove straight to my best friend, Heidi's house for a night of girl talk, games, and gossip (a few glasses of wine too)! I stayed up way too late, but it was worth it! It is a amazing what a little "girls only" time can do for a working mom!!!
I woke up Sunday and headed to a therapeutic session of yoga followed by a bowling birthday party for one of the neighborhood children. The kids had so much fun cheering for one another as they bowled. Russell seems to be popular for birthday invites these days. We have already been to two parties in November and have 3 more scheduled for December! Whew...what is it going to be like as he gets older??? Parties sure do add excitement to our weekends. Especially during the cold months. Thank goodness for bounce houses, gymnasiums, indoor soccer arenas, and bowling alleys!
We are looking forward to a blessed Thanksgiving in St. Joseph!!!
Getting ready for some F-U-N!!!

Come on, come on, come on...

YES! I did it!!!

Time for cake!

A chocolate lovers dream!
2 comments:
It was the best! I miss you so much and am grateful for the time we had together. Thanks for spending the day with us.
It was the best! I miss you so much and am grateful for the time we had together. Thanks for spending the day with us.
Post a Comment