This week wasn't the most uplifting, but I am focused on staying positive! Let's just say I really CAN NOT wait to be done with grad school and I really, really, really want Russell to feel healthy again-he's been fighting something since Tuesday!






As for the positive... my best friend, Heidi, had a baby boy this week. He is an absolute doll!
As for the fun... we had tickets to the Tiger's game yesterday and decided to still go despite Russell feeling a bit under-the-weather. Russell had been talking about the baseball game all week so I just did not have the heart to tell him we couldn't go. We had a blast! The kids went on the carousel, cheered for the team, danced to the music, ate hot dogs, and truly enjoyed the moment! Aron and I had fun too especially since we were there with some of our best friends and their kids. It was great to hang out and watch a great game! Go Tigers!!! Would you believe Russell is still sleeping (it is 9:30 a.m.). He rarely sleeps past 8:00! I have gone into his room 3 times...I am a bit paranoid!






1 comment:
So fun! Looks like you are all having a great summer! You all look so great!!!!
Post a Comment