After a VERY cold and wet start to spring, I think things are beginning to look up. We can not get enough of the bright sunny days and fresh air of outside! Getting homework done is becoming more and more challenging. After being stuck indoors for so long, I can't say no to the outdoors! It looks like the coming week will be bringing even more sunshine!!! Hip hip hooray!!!
| Ducks have found a new home at our neighborhood park due to the flooded grounds. The kids followed the ducks around for more than 20 minutes. |
| After two weeks of cancelled games (flooded fields), we finally are on the field and having fun in the mud! |
| Sloane is loving being part of Team Purplicious! She is one ferocious player! Watch out!!! |
| Russell is back with the Pirates and doing AWESOME!!! I love seeing his athletic growth. |
| His favorites position, goalie! |
No comments:
Post a Comment