Sunday, December 9, 2012

We Love the Bass Pro Shop!

After school on Friday, the kids and I headed to Great Lakes Crossing for our annual trip to see Santa at the Bass Pro Shop.  After Aron finished up his work week, he met us there for some outdoor adventures and a fun dinner at the Rainforest Cafe.  Russell and Sloane look forward to this visit each year.
Sloane wishes for a Disney Princess Castle and Russell is hoping for a DS.  Santa's not too sure about these BIG dreams!
It took Russell less than 5 minutes to locate the Red Ryder BB guns!  This has been his #1 Christmas wish until I ruined that plan for him.  I made him read the box "must be 10 years or older."
Target practice.  This boy is a true outdoors man!
Sloane enjoyed two rides on the carousel.  This is a new addition to Bass Pro this year.
Both kids enjoyed playing in the Bass Pro tree hut.  Other guests stopped to watch the make-believe going on inside it.
So many decorations to look at, games to play, and toys to see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!!