Summer may be winding down, but our fun is not! Aron and Russell spent Friday evening with some friends at Ford Field enjoying a Lion's preseason game. Although our home team did not win, the boys still had a great time. While the boys were out, Sloane and I headed to the nail spa for her first mani and pedi. What a kick!!! Sloane's been asking for months to do this and I finally caved. What a special night for us. On Sunday, we spent the day with my family at our annual Wilcox Family Reunion. Russell spent most of the day in the pool. His swimming skills have amazed me! Sloane enjoyed the attention from her relatives and of course the sweet treats that were served. Memories, memories, memories!!!
| Hot dogs at the game. A friend took more pictures that I will post soon. |
| "Mom, I like this. Mom, can we do this again sometime?" |
| What a girl! |
| After the spa, we headed to dinner ending with one awesome dessert to share! |
| Swimming fun at the reunion. |
| Sloane cheers for Aron as he tries to win the corn hole championship. |
| Aron ended up taking 2nd place. |
| Sloane with her favorite cousin Katie. |
No comments:
Post a Comment