Monday, April 16, 2012

A Packed-Full Weekend!

We were busy, busy, busy this weekend having fun, fun, fun! Saturday began with Sloane attending one of her friend's birthday parties. It was held at the Sterling Heights Nature Center where the children explored and learned about animals. They were able to hold turtles, toads, and snakes! Afterward we headed to gymnastic class and Russell headed to karate class. Russell was tested for the next level in which he passed and received the yellow striped belt! He was so excited and Aron and I couldn't be more proud of him!!! We ended our day with a wonderful visit from Aron's Dad, Carl and his wife Beverly. On Sunday, the kids woke up ready to PARTY! Although it's not quite Sloane's birthday yet, we celebrated early with 21 of her friends at the Troy Gymnastic center. What a blast!!! I have lots of pictures to share, but will be saving the birthday ones for a slide show I will post on April 24th - Sloane's actual birthday. For now, here is a couple photos from the weekend...
Sloane and the ssssssnake!
Russell earning his yellow stripe belt! Yay!!!

No comments: