We are having a very exciting week! Last Saturday, Sloane and I (along with her good friend Sadie and her mother Christy) went to see the play Cinderella at Stagecrafters in Royal Oak. What a blast!!! Sloane enjoyed it so much that for her birthday we will be going down to Fisher Theatre in Detroit to see the Broadway production of Beauty and the Beast - or as Sloane says, "the Belle play." On another note... After weeks of wiggling and jiggling... Drum roll please... RUSSELL LOST HIS FIRST TOOTH!!! He has been patiently waiting and with a little help from a McDonald's chicken nugget, it finally came out! His first visit from the tooth fairy has landed him $5.00 richer (the tooth fairy didn't have any singles) and even left him a piece of gum - something I don't readily allow. Check out the excitement:
Russell showing off the empty space in his mouth.
1 comment:
Hi Kirsten! I just took a look at your blog! It is so beautiful, don't mean to sound cheesy! Maybe this summer, you can help me with mine! I feel like I just don't take the time to figure it out. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy 2012! Miss you! Beth
Post a Comment