Friday, December 31, 2010

Wonderful Christmas and New Year's Celebrations!

We had a wonderful Christmas celebration with my family in Gladwin last week. During the weeks leading up to Christmas, we also celebrated the holidays with Aron's family. We returned Monday and I ended up laying in bed for the next 3 days due to Strep Throat...ugh! I was finally up to getting out of the house today so we joined our neighborhood clan for a new year's celebration at a local bowling alley. The kids had a ball. I have put together a slide show to show off all the fun the kids have been having! Tonight Aron and I will celebrate quietly by sipping champagne and feeling thankful for another blessed year! Happy 2011 everyone!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free digital slideshow

1 comment:

Liza said...

Looks like lots of fun memories. Boy, those kiddos are getting so big! Hope you feel better. Wishing you many blessings in 2011! Another Riverbank year???